Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact/Mailing Information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- Payment Information: credit card number and expiration date (Note: For security purposes, once the credit card number is entered with our processing company, it is no longer on file), bank account information, and billing information;
- Information concerning how you heard about SSM;
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic updates via U.S. mail, email, and social media posts related to ministry updates and financial needs.
How Information is Used. SSM uses your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry activities and news. Credit card numbers and bank account information are securely used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. SSM will not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise give any of your personal information to other organizations or individuals. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of SSM and only to further the ministry activities and purpose.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire not to send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.